We recommend 2 attendees per practice.
For more attendees please reach out to your Practice Advisor.
Join Janet Murray, who will give you tools and examples on how to
Unleash the Power of Your Nurses!
In this Online - Interactive Workshop you will learn...
- What your nurses legally can and cannot do, according to the VNCA.
- How to empower your nurses through leadership
- Discuss the Positive Effects to Practice Profitability
- Create practice specific Action Plans to make it happen (hopefully starting the next day)
- Open forum to discuss challenges and road blocks and how to overcome.
As an Extra Bonus
The Team at Vettr will be conducting round table break out sessions after Janet's presentation to discuss any other practice challenges you would like to brainstorm.
Venue: Perth Via Zoom
Link to be sent via email after you register
Don't forget to register for an Uber Eats voucher.
- Login to Zoom (check audio and video)at 12.45pm
- Logging in will trigger and Uber Eats voucher to be sent your way. So have your order ready to go.
- Workshop commences 1pm
- From 1pm - 4pm will be discussing and creating nurse utilisation action plans
- From 4pm - 5pm have your questions ready to join either David, Tracy or Jess in Practice Advisor break out sessions.
What to have with you...
- Computer with Microphone and Camera
- Notebook and pen by your side
- This session will not be recorded to allow for open discussions and open minds