We recommend 2 attendees per practice.
For more attendees please reach out to your Practice Advisor.
Join Ben Larkey from Learning Republic who will guide you through
The Feedback Advantage - Tools to Empower Your Team
In this Virtual Workshop you will learn...
- Engagement and ownership to get a plan built and into action
- Where your team is operating and how it can be better.
- How to Change Behaviour - Introduce and experience the behaviour Iceberg
- Advance Questions Technique
- How to Diagnose behaviour and what leadership tools to choose
- The Feedback Advantage – How to Give and Get More Feedback.
Venue: via Zoom
While we are technically out of "lockdown" we did not feel comfortable asking our members to get together in a room that we have no control over the risks.
Ben has perfected the art of online delivery in his own business. Therefore, we are very confident you find his presentation both engaging and insightful.
Please note this workshop will not be recorded.
If you are unable to attend Ben has some fantastic learning options on his website.
- Registration at venue at 12.45pm
- Workshop commences 1pm
- Workshop finished 5pm
What to bring...
- Computer with Microphone and Camera
- Notebook and pen by your side
- This session will not be recorded. However, a workbook will be provided to write notes